Depending upon your system requirements and service needs, Real IT Care can provide you with part or all of the following network installation services:
- LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) Installation, including Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Cabling Systems, and Wireless Access Points.
- Installation and Support of Network Operating Systems such as Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- Installation and Configuration of Network Backup Systems.
- Network Operating Systems Patch Installation, ensuring up-to-date security.
- Sharing of Network Resources such as Printers and Folder Shares.
- Creation of User Accounts and Initial User Security Settings.
- Certify Network Cabling Systems are at Current EIA/TIA Standards.
- Support and Troubleshooting of Servers, Workstations, and Software.
- Installation of Applications and Business Software.
- Setup and Configuration of Internet Connectivity.